Interested in earning a college degree with zero student loan debt? Here’s what you need to know:
STEP 1: Get in touch. Studio Learning’s Program Director, Michele Ramirez, can be reached by phone or text at 206.552.0746, or by email at email@example.com. The two of you will arrange a time to meet face-to- face at a coffee shop. Drinks will be on us.
STEP 2: Meet with Michele. Get together at a coffee shop and have a conversation about your education and career goals. If Studio Learning seems right for you, Michele will send you an application. If not, she’ll show you some other programs you might want to consider.
STEP 3: Complete the Studio Learning online application. We’ll ask you to for the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, date of birth, and email address.
- College for America offers bachelor’s degree programs in both communications and business. Both of these fields can be applied to almost any career field. Which of these degree programs are more interested in? Why? We’ll ask you to write a two- or three-sentence response to these questions.
- Many of the coaching sessions will take place at the Hillman City Collaboratory, which is located on Rainier Avenue in south Seattle. Do you live close enough that travel to the Collaboratory will not be a problem? If so, please explain.
- Who do you want to be 10 years from now? What questions do you have about how to get there? Who inspires you? What fears will you have to overcome? We’ll ask you to write a 500-word response to these questions. We recommend that you write this first in a Word document, then copy and paste it into the online form.
- Please provide references. These should be names and contact information for people who believe in your potential and will provide encouragement and support as you earn your college degree. They can be family members, coaches, teachers, or friends.
Students must complete these steps, plus a student orientation, before they can begin the program.